Ingredients:
- 1 (10 oz.) jar of grape jelly
- 1 (14 oz.) jar of Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 package of frozen meatballs
Put the frozen meatballs in the crockpot and pour the sauce over them.
Heat thoroughly on high.
Large batch quantities:
- 5 lb. bag of frozen meatballs
- 3 (12 oz.) jars of Chili sauce
- 1 (32 oz.) jar of grape jelly
Update (April 2013): Just made this for a small group (10) potluck .... got the 32 oz. Great Value (original) meatballs, 1 jar (14 oz) grape jelly, & 1 bottle (12oz) chili sauce. I had a little chili sauce left in another bottle so I was able to get a 50-50 split between the grape jelly/chili sauce. I started with frozen meatballs at 3:30 ... heated the sauce ingredients in a pan to melt the jelly & poured over the meatballs in the crockpot - by 6:30, all was ready to serve. The meatballs were a huge hit, as usual .... the Great Value brand worked very well ... tasty, right size .... right price! This was SO easy that I'll be doing it again soon. Just a thought .... I wonder how a little bourbon added to the sauce would taste?
No comments:
Post a Comment